In the April issue of Lawn & Landscape, we ran our 2021 Grow the Market report. The report focuses on why landscapers and LCOs are hired, fired and gathers information on how homeowners perceive the industry. The results are based on 576 homeowners. Throughout the year, we’ll publish more information from the report. This month, we focus on what motivated homeowners to hire a professional.
To read the full report, visit bit.ly/2021gtm.
Explore the June 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Sperber Landscape Companies names Jeff Berg as CEO
- Horizon acquires ProWater Irrigation & Landscape Supply
- Patio plus
- Spring Meadow Nursery, HRI award Proven Winners scholarships
- Senske Services expands into Colorado Springs
- Cuyahoga Community College wins NCLC in Mississippi
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line