Fairways expanded its footprint and services in 2022 with five new partnerships. Added to the portfolio of Fairway companies were Plant It Earth based in the Tampa, Fla. Area; LuvALawn out of Orlando, Fla.; Rainscapes irrigation headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn.; NexGreen serving the Columbus, Ohio and Detroit, Mich. metro markets; and Real Green in Austin, Texas.
“We are thrilled to add to our geographic service area with an increasingly robust portfolio of services and businesses,” said Greg Harbison CEO of Fairway. “Each partner is a recognized brand in their market, bringing top-notch customer service and dynamic growth. The leadership teams of these partners have done a tremendous job growing their businesses and are excited to go to the next level as part of the Fairway family. We welcome them, their employees, and customers as we continue to grow by providing exceptional customer and employee experience.”
For more on some of Fairway’s acquisitions, click here.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Penn State Extension announces new weekly podcast
- Leadership in action
- Project EverGreen announces 2023 officers, board of directors
- IA opens scholarship applications
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires Arborsmith
- Hino Trucks appoints new president
- A little goes a long way
- Exmark Electrifies the Stand-On Mower Market with Vertex V-Series