The 2020 Landscaper Census is in!
Here's what you told us.
It's been five years since we did the industry's first ever landscaper census, an attempt to gain and share a better perspective on what the average landscaper and lawn care operator are really like. We asked questions about their involvement in the industry, but we also wanted to get some perspective on who they were outside of landscaping. We broke it down in our March issue, plus we talked with landscapers across the nation about some of the things they do outside of landscaping.
For this year's census, sponsored by Exmark, click here.
Some things are the same, but many things are quite different from how they used to be! Click here to download a PDF copy of the 2015 census, or click here to read the story on the site.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- ASV introduces the VT-100, VT-100 Forestry compact track loaders
- ECHO: Born Outdoors
- ECHO names Redman as new CEO
- Trinity Hunt, Riverside Services launch commercial landscaping platform
- New robot mower hits the market
- Horizon Distributors now carries Altoz products
- Mosquito Shield expands in Tennessee, Kentucky
- Cut and grow