Lawn & Landscape magazine is once again looking for the best employees in the industry for its 2019 Employee of the Year contest. If you have an employee who has gone above and beyond in their position and should be acknowledged, today's the deadline to have them publicly recognized in our publication.
You can nominate any employee who works for your landscaping or lawn care company – crew members, office workers, foremen, etc. To nominate somebody, email your submissions to Editor Brian Horn at email@example.com. Please use Employee of the Year as the subject of the email.
- Send us two to three paragraphs explaining why your employee should be chosen.
- Your entry should include concrete examples/stories of how this person has improved your company either culturally or financially, and how they have set a good example for other employees.
- Please include the employee’s title and
numberof years at the company.
We will choose a few winners from the entries we receive and interview them for stories in a future issue. For more information on how to nominate somebody or on past winners, visit our Employee of the Year page.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Student Spotlight: Episode 7
- ISOtunes debuts latest product
- FieldBin offers free software to California companies helping with weather recovery
- FieldRoutes announces new data declaration
- Avoiding close calls
- Greenius launches Custom Courses
- Zodega acquired by Lincoln Road Global Management
- Project EverGreen, SiteOne Landscape Supply team up for new incentive