Mariani Landscape has acquired the Ed Castro Landscape company.
The news comes on the heels of the record growth and major national expansion at Mariani. Ed Castro Landscape will now become the ninth family-owned residential landscape company to join Mariani and the group of companies who have partnered together to transform the green industry.
The “family of family companies” that comprises this premier group includes:
- Berghoff Design Group / BDG Maintenance – Phoenix, Arizona
- Designs By Sundown – Littleton, Colorado
- Hoffman Landscapes – Wilton, Connecticut
- Mariani Landscape – Lake Bluff, Illinois
- NatureWorks Landscape Services – Walpole, Massachusetts
- Rocco Fiore & Sons – Libertyville, Illinois
- R.P. Marzilli & Company – Medway, Massachusetts
- Woodlawns Landscape Company – Mundelein, Illinois
- Ed Castro Landscape – Roswell, Georgia
“Ed Castro and I share the same values. Both of our companies originated as family-owned businesses focused on delivering premier quality work to our discriminating customers," said Frank Mariani. "We also share a deep commitment to giving back to the community, leading the industry in sustainability, and allowing our employees to build successful careers while maintaining a good work-life balance. Our shared vision is what makes this acquisition seamless.”
“We are proud to add Ed Castro Landscape to our family of companies," said Mariani CEO Bryan Christiansen. "At Mariani we are focused on our mission of building the best landscape company in the world. This move aligns with our mission and vision for the future.”
Ed Castro Landscape was founded by Ed Castro in 1992. Headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, the company offers landscape construction, maintenance, and related services year-round with little seasonality. Decades of experience have honed the skills of Ed Castro associates in landscaping private residences and state and local government locations, such as parks, stadiums, airports, and governments buildings. Ed Castro Landscape focuses on gardening, turf grass management, tree and shrub care, irrigation, landscape lighting and seasonal enhancements. Additionally, the company provides construction of gardens, landscapes, hardscapes, pools, and water features.
Ed Castro is a community leader who was recently elected a Foundation advisory trustee at the University of Georgia, where he graduated with a degree in landscape architecture in 1988. The university selected him for his commitment to distinguished service and superior contributions to the landscaping industry.
“This opportunity to align with the best of the best in our Industry is truly an honor and a privilege. I could not be more excited for ECL associates and clients. This partnership gives us access to the best minds and resources in the green industry," Castro said.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- Recession ready
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace